deviantTHUMBS:TINY – A style that makes the new huge thumbnails small (like they used to)FEATURES:
This Style makes the new huge thumbnails small again and less "schizophrenic": It removes the light background on all thumbs, and tweaks a few other things (Verdana instead of Trebuchet, hover effects, margins and paddings, and the like). NOTES:
- Special feature:
Switch to Wall View and have everything left aligned.
Switch to Grid View and have everything centered.
- Film thumbs and Collection/Gallery thumbs are still not perfectly styled, but 100% usable.
- This style might interfere somewhat with custom Gallery skins, since it changes the deviation title and links.
- v0.1 (August 25, 2012): Initial release of the new huge thumbnails.
- v0.1-1 (August 25, 2012): Fix for Lit and Film thumbs.
- v0.2 (August 25, 2012): Lit thumbs bugfixes again. (Did dA change something?)
- v0.3 (September 1, 2012): dA just updated the new huge thumbs (that light background is even lighter; but more importantly: panorama thumbs are fixed), so this update takes this into account.
Also: Proper support for deviations in Storage and Mature Content.
- v0.4 (September 7, 2012): Bugfix for recent code-update. Thanks for all your reports!
- v0.4-1 (September 7, 2012): Lit tags are back.
- v0.4-2 (September 7, 2012): Bugfixes for Grid and Wall views, and panorama thumbs.
- v0.4-3 (September 7, 2012): Bugfix for panorama/portrait thumbs again. (Really, dA? Again? This is getting tiresome.)
- v0.4-4 (September 14, 2012): Bugfix for collection/gallery thumbs.
- v0.5 (October 23, 2012): Bugfix for group galleries' "more" link; small bugfix to lit/journal thumbs.
- v0.5-1 (March 16, 2013): Bugfix for group galleries' main pages. (Thanks again Kitsunechann for the heads-up!)
- v0.6 (May 17, 2013): Better way of dealing with shadow-overflow of book-ends. (Which means: better compatibility with Gallery CSS.)
- v0.7 (August 13, 2013): Bugfix for some MLT pages. (Thanks Arisu-Ami-Chan for the heads-up.)
- v0.7-1 (December 13, 2013): Bugfix for wide deviation titles. (Thanks FuryTigresse for the heads-up.)
- v0.7-2 (June 24, 2014): Removed Mozilla-specific values.